leading to Fast, Effective Bottom-Line Improvement
Business Process Optimization
Individual Consulting & Leadership Development Quality & Training Programs
Kathy is the founder and President of LeanOn Consulting® LLC. Prior to that Kathy worked 26 years internally in General Management (P&L Owner), Process Improvement, Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Driver, Program Management Office, and Quality roles for Jarden Corporation, Panduit Corp and the Department of Defense.
Kathy’s portfolio includes:
- Transformed chronic Cost Center Business Unit in to a valued Profit Center by Reengineering New Product Development Process and implementing Cascading Goals throughout the organization.
- Developed and implemented Global Manufacturing Operations Strategy and Business Unit Restructuring resulting in annual savings of $12,000,000.
- Led Strategic Cost Reduction Initiative encompassing all corporate functions, worldwide sales, and worldwide manufacturing locations resulting in over $30,000,000 in savings.
- Created transparency and linkage to Strategic Plan initiatives with new Portfolio and Project Management Framework leading to a record number of New Product Launches.
- Established Lean / Continuous Improvement Program resulting in record level cost reduction of over $8,900,000 first year after inception.
- Assisted in developing Corp Six Sigma Program and was first Black Belt to achieve record-level Six Sigma cost savings of 4.2% in both Manufacturing and Business Office improvements.
- Created Quality Management System and achieved initial ISO9001 Certification in numerous businesses.
- Centralized global Quality Management Systems which led to 360 view of product record as opposed to numerous independent sources of data. This centralized product history led to improved Supplier Performance and transformed the Customer Response time from years to days.
Kathy has a Bachelors Degree in Industrial Systems Engineering from The Ohio State University where she was inducted in to the Alpha Pi Mu Industrial Engineering Honor Society. Kathy is certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt, ASQ Quality Engineer, Lean Leader, Shainin Red X Problem-Solver; and holds numerous FranklinCovey facilitator certifications including the following: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results; 4 Disciplines of Execution; and the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Kathy was recently named to the Board of Directors at Specialty Plastic Fabricators, Inc. and has been a guest speaker at organizations and conferences on the topics of Women in Leadership, Leadership Essentials, Quality and Structured Problem-Solving. Kathy enjoys running, photography and playing tennis. She and her husband Glenn reside in Naperville, Illinois. They have two children Katie and Glenn who are currently attending colleges in the mid west.